Join For FREE!
Log In | Log Out
Old Town Clovis
Local Business Dir
Fresno Fresno FairYou are not logged in. Please Log In first. If you were a member you would be seeing Extra Cool Stuff!!! Click here to join for free!
Welcome to the Big Fresno Fair! Everyone loves a great fair and people come from miles away, from all over the world for two weeks a year, to enjoy this awesome event. The Fresno Fair is one of the biggest attractions in Fresno County. You'll find a little bit of everything at the Fresno Fair. Midway rides and games, gourmet foods from all over the planet, horse races, livestock shows, live entertainment, concerts, contests, beer and wine tasting, horticulture and agriculture exhibits, and much, much more. These are just a few of the fun and exciting things to be done at the Fresno Fair. Take a look at the picture gallery below and make sure you make plans to be there!
- The most number of bungee jumps in a single day = 150
- The oldest person to bungee jump during the Fair was 91 years old.
- The youngest person to bungee jump during the Fair was 5 years old.
- A total of 1,000 pounds of sugar was used to make cotton candy.
- 4,200 candied or caramel apples were sold at the 2012 Fair.
- An estimated 800,000 pounds of ice was used during the Fair.